Vision Quest Retreats Presents a Cross-Generation Reading and Discussion of The Adventures of Isabelle Book I: The Embryo Goddess and the Morpho!
Women and girls are invited to this event Aug. 8 11:30-2:00 in Potomac, MD (address provided upon R.S.V.P.)
This cross-generational event is a unique and fun opportunity for women of all ages; from young girls to women to elders to enjoy and learn from one another.
After reading excerpts from The Adventures of Isabelle Book I the life events and challenges presented in this story of Princess Isabelle of Xamayca will be used to spark discussion of the real life challenges and joys of those in the group. Attendees will have an opportunity to share their stories (experience, strength and hope) and learn from the heroine’s quests of each other.
I hope you can join us for what I’m sure is going to be an enlightening and FUN event!
Questions? Contact Nicole Cutts at 202-669-5777 or email@example.com
What are the Benefits of Cross-Generational Activities?
1) Increased creativity given that creativity relies on a number of different and divergent perspectives being brought to bear onto a situation or problem. A diverse cross-generational group has the potential to come up with more perspectives.
2) Improved knowledge sharing. Since different generations possess unique knowledge and skills. There is also a built in mentor structure available to be used if harnessed effectively.
3) Better solutions to life challenges in the long run, as long as we are able to listen to the diverse views. Having divergent perspectives and increased creativity leads to the ability to generate better solutions to the problems life throws our way.
4) Increased pleasure and fun through the opportunity for all parties to be of service to one another by sharing their stories.
5) Increased self-esteem and confidence that comes from taking the risk of putting oneself out there and using one’s voice to tell her story.