In light of our recent elections many Americans (my clients and myself included) have been processing our grief and disappointment and I want to offer something that may help folks cope and even thrive through this time and beyond. While I have many political and socio-cultural opinions I am not an expert in those areas so I’ve decided to stay in my wheelhouse as I approach offering help to those around who may either be suffering or just challenged with coping with disappointment, loss and the resultant grief.
As a psychologist, success coach and organizational consultant I favor simple and elegant solutions like the use of the “Serenity Prayer” and the exercise below. That being said these solutions are not necessarily “easy” real growth never is. So here goes…
God/Goddess (Higher Power), Grant me the Purchase Motilium In Australia SERENITY to http://wsicycling.com/?sopa=Cheapest-Price-For-Nizoral-Shampoo&7d6=00 ACCEPT the things I can’t, the Fast Viagra Online COURAGE to Safe Way To Wean Off Zoloft CHANGE the things I can and the http://dustycartridges.com/?kas=Order-Glucophage-Online-No-Prescription&f00=9e WISDOM to know the difference.
- List the things you can’t change i.e. other’s attitudes or opinions, the outcome of elections and contests.
- List the things you can change or better yet DO i.e. change your attitude, volunteer, work for social justice, love someone, forgive, get to work!
- Adalat Sony Online DO the things you go to link CAN (Maybe not all of them but you can do something)!
- Keep praying for acceptance, courage and wisdom to discern the difference between 1 and 2.
- here STOP wasting your energy complaining or just being mad. That leaches the energy you go to site NEED to Celebrex Prescription Or Over The Counter DO something and it helps no one. That being said you can benefit from speaking about how you feel but that is different than complaining.
- Take a look at my video above that may help too. Please note the definition of real success according to the mission of Vision Quest Retreats must include bringing something of value to the world and others. It does NOT mean success just for you so you can think you are great…LOL.
I hope the above helped,