Happy New Year!
This year I tweaked last year’s end of year/new year inventory, which you will see below. I like to take some time out around the end of the year to take stock and plan for next year. This year I was blessed to do this during my Writing Retreat to Martha’s Vineyard. (to see year’s past View my 2011 New Year’s Eve Message from Key Largo and 2012 Happy New Year Success Coaching Exercise)
Happy New Year Success Coaching Exercise to try:
1) Take some quiet time to reflect on the past year. Journal about it; make a list of highlights and gains (this can be on any level). Make a list of losses. Take some time to feel the feelings that go with all of the above. Make note of what you learned from these experiences.
2) Look at your goals from last year and assess how you did (remember to be compassionate with yourself) noticing where you might have been unrealistic and where you could have done more.
3) Make a list of what you want to focus on and/or manifest this year. This can include your goals and/or may be the behaviors and thoughts you want to continue from last year.
4) On a separate piece of paper make a list of things you want to or are ready to let go of. Get rid of the paper and the contents. You may want to put it in your G*ddess/God box, burn, bury or flush this list with a prayer to help you to release them (keeping the environment in mind).
5) Create an action plan with a timeline to address what you want to accomplish in the New Year.
If you would like some help taking the action plan further feel free to drop me a line or check out Success Coaching
Happy New Year and Much Continued Success & Well Being,
P.S. If you are a woman pursuing your Vision on the Heroine’s Quest join our tribe at the Vision Quest Retreats face book page
If you are a Woman Business Owner come play with us every Wed. at Women Owned Business Wednesdays; a 24 Hr Happy Hour where you meet cool people and win cool stuff!