Dr. Nicole Cutts Executive & Success Coach explains how passion for what you do is the fuel that will take your vision or career to the next level. Viewers are guided through a success coaching exercise to help them clarify and achieve their Vision of Success.Take The Purpose Inventory:
Write your answers to the following questions.
1) What is driving you to do the work you do or are seeking i.e. security, the meaning you find in your work, fear, a need to succeed? Ask yourself which forces you are choosing as motivators.
2) Have you made or are you willing to make service the foundation of your work? Why or why not? What does being of service mean to you?
3)Does the work you are doing or seeking contribute to the world in a positive way? How do you envision this work contributing to the world?
4) Are you really willing to allow yourself to be guided by a deeper purpose? If so why and if not, why not?
5) Describe how the work you are doing or seeking expresses your unique talents?If not describe what talents are not being expressed.
6) Do you love your work/career and does it bring you joy? If so how, and if not why not?
7) What do you value most about the nature of your work/career or the work/career that you are seeking?
8) Think about a time when you felt most happy, vibrant and alive in your career. What was it about that time that made it a “peak experience”? What can you do to get more of what you loved from this past experience?
NEXT STEPS: Once you have the answers to the above tune in next week for next steps…
If you are a woman passionate about living her vision learn more about the Woman’s Vision webinar taking place Jan. 25 (9-3 est ) at www.awomansvision.com
Much Continued Success & Well Being,
P.S. If you are a woman pursuing your Vision on the Heroine’s Quest join our tribe at the Vision Quest Retreats face book page
If you are a Woman Business Owner come play with us every Wed. at Women Owned Business Wednesdays; a 24 Hr Happy Hour where you meet cool people and win cool stuff!